Can I sign up and how can I do that?
Signing up and creating an I Like Local account is totally free. Go to register.
1. The easiest way to sign up is to connect to Facebook. This automatically fills out some of your profile, and you get a verification for your account.
2. You can also sign up with your email address to create an account.
Why should I sign up?
Signing up and creating a profile provides you the following benefits:
- You have easy access to your upcoming activities you have booked
- It saves you time when making a recurrent booking. You never have to fill in your details again
- You can create a wish list of activities you would like to do on one of your next trips
- You can stay up to date of the newest activities and other news
Do the locals speak English?
In general they speak English, but in some cases people didn’t receive proper English education. In those cases there will be an English-speaking guide available.
What is a wish list?
Wish Lists are a fun and visual way for you to save, share, browse, and discover activities in Asia. When you discover an activity that you really love and want to share or make sure you don’t forget about it, you can add it to a Wish List. You will see the option to add an activity to your Wish Lists on an activity's page.
Are there any booking fees applicable
I Like Local is a free platform for locals and as we have the goal to support them so we don’t take any commission from the price they set. We charge a fee on top of their price, making up 15 to 20 % of the total price to cover costs and make the platform available to other locals as well.