- Trek through Ha Giang, one of the most stunning regions in Vietnam
- Meet local families and have an experience you won’t forget
- Spend the night at a local families house
- Enjoy delicious home made Vietnamese food
- Duration: 2 days/1 night
- Price mentioned is based on 2 persons. If you want to book for one person price is higher. Just contact us.
Ha Giang is the perfect place for trekking due to its wonderful scenery. During this trek you will experience the wonderful nature and learn everything about the local culture of the various ethnic tribes in this region.
Ha Giang is the perfect place for trekking due to its wonderful scenery.
Day 1: Thon Tha – Lung Vai – Ha Thanh- Easy trek - 16km
We will start our trekking to Ha Thanh Village at 8:30am. Today you willl discover all the secrets of this beautiful region. You will pass rice fields with the mountains as a backdrop, meet the local hill and truly feel the warmth and hospitality of these incredible people. We will go trekking to Lùng Vai village of the Coin Dao people (4hours) and have a picnic lunch along the way or we can visit a Dao family who will warmly welcome us to their traditional home. After that, we will continue our trekking to Ha Thanh village that is famous for its waterfall. We will spend the night at a Tay homestay. The homestay is basic. You will sleep on a mattress on the floor. A blanket, mosquito net are provided. The rooms are separated by a curtain.
Day 2: Thon Tha – Khuoi Mi – Thon Tha -19km - hard trek
At the first gleam of daylight, you will see and hear the sounds of morning village life. You can join the family in some of their activities, like feeding the animals, cleaning the houses, gardening or preparing breakfast. After breakfast, we will continue our trekking. Khuoi My your local guide will tell you some local stories and share the Dao Ao Dai unique culture We will enjoy a picnic lunch en route or we can order lunch at a local family. If you would like to try a herbal bath, please ask your tour guide to order it for you. That cost about $4 per person.
This is one of the Vietnam responsible tourism projects, that contributes in creating job opportunities for local poor people and preserving Tay traditional culture.
- Accommodation: 1 night homestay
- Meal as indicated in itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- English speaking local guide
- Water on day trek (01 bottle of water/day)