- Live in tribal village houses in a magical location
- Feel the serenity of the nature just outside your doorstep
- Trek across mountains & valleys
- Boat ride around the lake
- Dinner with local Village people
- Enjoy company of locals
- Enjoy delicious Vietnamese food prepared from local fresh produce
- Duration: 4 days & 3 nights
This tour will take you through a picturesque so unique and refreshing that you will come back…definitely!!
Day 1: Pickup from Hanoi. On the way, we will take you to Minority and Culture Museums and tell you about cultures and traditions of different minority groups in Vietnam. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. We will reach the Tay traditional house homestay where a lovely evening awaits you, with dinner cooked in traditional Vietnamese open fire kitchen.
Day 2: After breakfast at the Tay homestay, we will trek to a fishing village. With spectacular views all around you, we will reach another village for a picnic lunch. Then though mountains and valleys, stilt houses and schools, we will reach another tribe village. The people there are so humble and welcoming. Dinner and night stay in this village will surely be a unique experience for you.
Day 3: After breakfast at the village, we move on across various trails and a waterfall, leading on to the lake where we will embark on the boat ride. It will take you to famous caves and temple. Dinner and night stay will be in another village homestay.
Day 4: After breakfast at the homestay, we will start our journey back to Hanoi. On the way we will visit some exotic caves. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant before you finally reach back Hanoi. It will be a 4 day adventure..and memories for lifetime!!
- Door to door pickup and drop off (From Hanoi city)
- Local English speaking guide
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sightseeing tickets
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other not mentioned