- Visit Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Ma-Pi-Li pass, Meo Vac, Yen Minh town
- Enjoy the stunning panorama at the 1500m high Quan Ba Heaven Gate
- Enjoy a homestay with Tay people and get to know them
- Travel off the beaten path on a motorbike
This thrilling Ha Giang motorbike tour takes you around Ha Giang Loop with one of our local guides. You'll cover a significant distance, taking in all the magical landscapes Ha Giang has to offer. In the last few years, road conditions between Ha Giang, Dong Van and Meo Vac have improved, making this loop more accessible and safer.
With mountain passes hanging onto cliff-faces high above roaring rivers, and back-roads threading through forests of limestone pinnacles, it's the ideal territory for a motorbike road trip. If you are looking for an authentic and exciting experience that is off the beaten track, then Ha Giang motorbike tour is for you!
Our team of local guides will take you through the beautiful mountainous regions of Ha Giang, Tam Son, Yen Minh, Dong Van and Meo Vac town. You will discover Red Dao culture, Hmong culture, Tay culture, Hmong King Palace, Lung Cu flag tower on top of Dragon Mountain in Lung Cu village (the northernmost point of Vietnam), Ma Pi Leng pass and have the chance to visit local markets.
Day 1: Ha Giang - Du Gia village
Stop At: Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Sa Phin, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam Ha Giang city - Du Gia village (120km)
- 8:30: pick up from the hotel
- 10am: Dong Van Global Karst Plateau Geopark have a stop at the top of the Bac Sum pass
- 11am: Stop at the Quan Ba Heaven Gate 1500m above sea level, enjoy a coffee with the great view here.
- 12:30pm: get to Dam Dam village have lunch at the local homestay in the village.
- 1:30pm: after get on the road again will visit Lung Tam village where the local people making traditional clothes. -2:30-5:00pm seeing the beautiful landscape until Du Gia, check in the homestay of Tay ethnic minority. Enjoy the time in the peaceful village
- 7pm finish the day with local foods and some rice wine with the family
Day 2: Du Gia Village - Dong Van town
Stop At: Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Sa Phin, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam Du Gia village - Dong Van (90km)
- 8:30am: Breakfast with the view of the mountains and rice fields
- 9:30am: Get on the road again
- 10:30am: Stop at the top of Sa-Li pass with a view of the terraced rice fields and villages
- 12:30: Reach Meo Vac and have lunch in town.
- 2:00pm: Ma-Pi-Leng pass
- 4:30pm: Arrive at Dong Van town check in at the hotel.
- 5pm: Hike to the French fortress at sunset
Day 3: Dong Van town - Ha Giang city
Stop At: Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark, Sa Phin, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam Dong Van town - Ha Giang city (135km)
- 8:30am: Enjoy breakfast and get on the road again ahead to Ha Giang
- 10am: Reach Sa-Phin village and visit the Hmong King palace
- 12pm: Arrive at Yen Minh and have lunch in the town.
- 1:30: Stop at the top of the Lao-Chai valley for the panoramic view of Yen Minh town and terraces.
- 2:00 - 5:00pm: Sit back and relax as you watch the stunning views on the drive back to Ha Giang.
- 5:30pm: Finish the tour at your hotel.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Day one: Lunch, dinner and accommodation
- Day two: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation
- Day three: Breakfast, lunch
Accommodation Water Meals on tour Pick and drop off transfer English speaking tour guide Visiting tickets Permits
Not Inclusive of
Tips Beverage Personal expenses