DISCOVER UNSEEN HO CHI MINH
- See a part of Saigon you otherwise wouldn’t see
- Stroll through a local village and learn about growing rice & fishing
- Visit a unique workshop where the traditions of Vietnamese hand embroidery is still practiced
- Taste some amazing and unique local food
- Have the chance of seeing a local worship
- Finish the day with a typical Vietnamese coffee
- Duration: 8 hours
I’ll take you on a unique journey through my city, Saigon. You will see things you otherwise wouldn’t see.
I’ll pick you up at 8 am at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh. We’ll start our journey to a local village on the riverside where I will show you how they grow rice and catch their fish. You can enjoy a lovely coconut juice along the way, a great booster for the start of this day.
Next I will take you to a local workshop where the traditions of Vietnamese hand embroidery is preserved and practiced. It stocks the most wonderful selection of embroidered "pictures", scarves and more, all painstakingly completed by hand and covering an amazing range of Vietnamese subjects.
Then we will stroll over a local wet market where you can see how local Vietnamese buy and sell local fresh produce that are unique to Saigon city. I can explain the various items that they sell. On the way you can try all delicious food that Saigon has to offer from Banh Mi (Vietnamese Sandwich) to “Bo La Lop” (Betel Wrapped Beef).
If we are lucky we can see an amazing local worship at Van Phat (10.000 Buddha temple) in the afternoon finishing off our day with a typical Vietnamese coffee while listening to the birds in the garden.
- Transportation: Private Car/Minibus, including hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Mineral water during city experience
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and excursions as per itinerary
- Local food and drinks