- Experience traditional family life in Ba Be National Park
- Stay in one of the most beautiful National Parks in Vietnam
- Sleep in the traditional stilt house of Mr. Manh and his family
- Enjoy delicious home-cooked food
- Do a boat tour on the lake, go hiking, kayaking in the beautiful surroundings
- Duration: from 1 night >
- We have 5 bedrooms
Our homestay is located in the little village of Pac Ngoi in the center of Ba Be National Park. Mountains surround our village that is located at the shore of the lake. It is a world that shares nothing in common with the big cities. We are one of the few villages that still practice customs and practices from the old days.
By inviting you to Pac Ngoi village, we intend to make you feel at home while sharing some local lifestyle moments: preparing a meal, getting ready for a fishing day, harvesting rice, pounding rice and cake making, and much more.
We still live in a traditional stilt-house. This type of building is slowly vanishing in Vietnam. It took us almost 10 years to build it. Our five rooms have been individually styled and each takes the name of a place in Ba Be Lake. Each room has one mattress, mosquito net, fan. The bathrooms are downstairs.
The food we serve is home-cooked and has been carefully prepared to tickle every taste bud, regardless of dietary preferences or needs.
In the surroundings you can do a lovely boat tour to explore Ba Be Lake (4-6 hours), kayaking, cycling or doing a hiking trail through the mountains.
Experience rural Vietnam where people are friendly because they are happy that you visit their village!
- Lunch/dinner (140.000 VND per person)