- Experience life of a Vietnamese family in Danang
- Cycle to Cam Le Organic village and interact with the locals
- Learn to cook traditional food during a Vietnamese cooking class
- Explore the amazing Marble Mountains
- Stroll around the narrow lanes and visit a local market
- See the hidden gems of Danang
- Duration: 3days /2 nights
What better way to experience Danang then being hosted by a local family. I would love to invite you into our family home where I live with my mother and my sister lives next door.
We run our own vegan restaurant and would love to give you a full homestay experience in which we will teach you all ins and outs of Vietnamese cooking and show you the most unique places in Danang. It will give you a unique insight into our daily life.
Below my suggested itinerary:
Day 1: Biking tour to visit Cam Le organic village and join a vegan cooking
- 7:00 am breakfast.
- 7:30 am biking to Cam Le organic village, where you can learn how local residents grow their organic fruit and vegetables. Then we select and purchase vegetables direct from farmers for your vegan cooking class
- 9:30 am we visit Nam Son Tu Temple which is very close by. This temple is located in a beautiful landscape where you can sit down, relax with a cup of tea and even enjoy feeding the fish in the pond.
- 11:00 am we return to the homestay where you can join a special vegan cooking class
- 1:00 and 4:00 pm we will enjoy the food together that we have prepared, and take the opportunity to socialize.
- 4:00 pm we walk to visit a local market nearby where I can explain
- 6 pm we eat a delicious dinner together
- After dinner free time (option volunteer teaching English to kids).
Day 2: Hiking to Marble mountain, exploring Danang Museums & experiencing city night life
- 7:30 am breakfast
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm we visit the Marble mountains & Danang Museums.
- At lunch time, you can choose to eat at our restaurant or in Danang city.
- 4:00 - 6:00 pm we have dinner, rest and interact
- Night time life city tour (can be accompanied by me, students we work with or some other guests).
All rooms have fans and air conditioning and western style bathroom with hot water and showers.
Children up to 12 years old 50% discount sharing room with parents (can be paid on location). For additional older children/teens, you will require to book an extra room.
- Accommodation and local neighborhood discovery trip
- Vietnamese food gathering, preparation, cooking and eating class
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- English speaking guide for all tours and other information
- Daily activities can change and it will be decided amongst you and the host
- Vietnamese food gathering, preparation & free cooking class
- 100% vegan food will be prepared by yourself and the host family, that way you can learn the local way of preparing delicious Vegan Vietnamese food