- Experience the true Vietnamese countryside
- Get a peek into local village life
- Explore the beautiful Ha Giang area with tips from a local
- Eat delicious homemade Vietnamese food
- Duration: From 1 night>
My homestay is located in Dong Van ancient town. It is home to over 150-year-old houses. You can see traditional stilt houses, but also Trinh Tuong houses - a traditional house of minority ethnics in the northwest of Vietnam. These houses are very cool in the summer and warm enough in the winter.
I have one shared floor that can accommodate a maximum of 20 people and I have one private double bedroom. We provide free Wi-Fi throughout the house. I would love to share more about our traditional Vietnamese culture and let you taste our traditional food.
We warmly invite you to stay with us.
- Breakfast (2USD/px), Lunch/Dinner (6USD/px), Drinks