- Taste some of Hoi An’s best street food
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Minimum of participants is 2 and maximum number of participants is 6
Do you want to try some delicious local food? Join us and we will show you the best local food stalls and hidden gems that most travelers will miss. You will discover some special Hoi An streets while sitting and enjoying the view from the back of a motorbike. We will show you the best places to eat street food, show you the making of these special dishes and talk about local Vietnamese culture and traditions. We will visit more than 5 special locations and try more than 10 dishes. From sandwiches, sweet snacks, traditional style sea food to local deserts, all are included. Enough food is served so that most participants will not need dinner after the tour. We recommend that you eat a light brunch rather than lunch. We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat!
The tour starts at 3 pm and will finish around 7.30 pm.
Children below 4 years old are free.
- English-speaking local guide
- Motorbike and helmet
- Food tastings and dinner
- Soft drink and a beer