- Learn to make authentic Vietnamese food from Jolie
- The class is taught in her own home
- Visit the local market and learn family-old recipes
- Enjoy and share a meal together once all is ready
- Duration: 5 hours
I am Jolie and I Love cooking! am more than happy to guide you on this journey and teach you all ins and outs of Vietnamese cooking.
Since I was a kid, I have had a passion for cooking. I found that every step of cooking brings me so much joy, creativity, and love – not only for me, but for those who enjoy my food as well. For a long time, I have studied my mother and grandmother in the kitchen, learning their traditional tricks to help elevate Vietnamese food to a new level.
As a mother, I’m motivated to create new meals for my kids, encourage them to have better eating habits and inspire them through cooking. As a result, cooking is now one of the passions of my 12-year-old daughter.
People have said, “the quickest way to explore a culture is getting to know its cuisine,” so here I am today to proudly be your guide and your friend, who can help you master the basic recipes of Vietnamese dishes.
The recipe is inspired by what is growing in the garden and seasonal products we find at the market. Our main goal is to create a new Vietnamese cuisine experience using only fresh and homemade ingredients. Our main purpose is to support the 3 poor students living with me at my house now.
Meeting point: your hotel in Yogyakarta
Starting time: 8.30 am until 1.30 pm
- Pick up/ Drop off at your hotel in Da Nang area. We need extra charge for hotel’s location far away from the center.
- Coffee/soft drink/ bottled water
- Free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice
- English speaking guide
- English recipes
- Piano/ Guitar along the class playing by yourself