- Cycle through the narrow lanes of historical Hoi An
- Visit 5 tasting locations, and taste 9 delicious samples
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Visit Cam Nam Village and Tra Que Village just outside Hoi An
- Duration: 5 hours
- Minimum of participants is 2 and maximum number of participants is 6
Hi, I am Jen and I started to show travelers my best food places in Hoi An by bicycle. Join me on this food experience through Hoi An!
One of the best things to do in Hoi An is exploring its culture via food. We will cycle through narrow lanes and stop by my most favourite food places along the way.
We will take you on a ride to show you our charming city and take you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse of our local food and culture. This easy 10 km ride is a perfect mix of tasting great food and sightseeing. You will see different neighbourhoods and eat at places that have been making these delicacies for generations. We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat! You will enjoy 9 different local dishes.
The Hoi An food tour starts at 3 pm and will finish around 8 pm.
We recommend eating a light lunch before the food tour. Children below 4 years old are free. Please let us know if you have any requests.
- Food tour Hoi An
- English-speaking local guide
- Free pick-up from your hotel