- Dive into the life of a Vietnamese craftsman and his culture
- Learn how to make potteries and ceramics yourself
- Bring home you own art piece
- Duration: 6 days
- Enjoy a private tour with a minimum of 2 people
This is an exciting pottery course which not only gives you a chance to learn how to make potteries and ceramics in Vietnam, but also provides you a deep understanding of the life of the craftsman's life and his traditional culture. Come join us and be a craftsman and bring home your handmade Vietnamese art piece!
During this six day course you will learn how to choose fine clay and design your products, how to draw, mix colors and paint your pottery product. Practice and follow your imagination to create your own unique craft.
Classes start every day at 9.30 am and will end at 4.30 pm. Between 12 and 2 pm a lunch will be served.
- English speaking guide
- Pottery expert
- Lunch, tea and/or coffee
- Transportation of your pottery products
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses