- Learn about the traditional Karamojong tribe
- Get insight into their daily life and exchange stories
- See their traditional food and how it is prepared
- Learn about their traditional clothing
- Duration: 1 hour
During this virtual tour experience, you will learn about the women of the Karamojong tribe in a secluded part of Uganda. You will get insight into their daily life and routine, see their houses, the type of traditional food preparation, and their particular clothing.
This is a 1-hour private online tour experience with no other guests. This means that you have the opportunity to ask all your questions during this personal experience!
You will receive a private invitation video link after booking the tour and completing the payment. The 1-hour experience can be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance and between 8 AM and 6 PM East Africa Time (GMT+3).More information
- Private virtual tour experience