- Experience local village life in Uganda’s countryside
- Join in daily life by milking the cows, cooking or helping in the garden
- Enjoy the warmth and friendliness of my people
- Learn about our culture and traditions
- Visit Kidepo National Park where you can see amazing wild life
- Climb the Mount Ogul
- Duration: 1 day >
Be welcome in our village Kitgum in the northern part of Uganda. This is where I am born and I and my people would love to share our culture and home with you. We have several banda’s or you can camp with your own tent.
There are many things to do around the village. We can take you on a 2-hour village walk to get an understanding about life in our village or you can even participate in our daily life. You can help with milking the cows, preparing the garden, fetching water at the well or help with cooking. You can also can climb Mount Ogul which takes around 1,5 hour.
In the evening you can enjoy eating with us and seeing our traditional dance (this you have to book in advance and costs 5000 UGSH).
2 ,-USD for breakfast
3,- USD per meal ( lunch or dinner)More information