- Learn all the ins and outs of Thai cuisine from the owner, who was a former chef
- Relax and enjoy the sun or mingle with the locals in the village
- Enjoy this typical and comfortable villa in the tranquil countryside
- Your stay has a positive impact on the local people in the area
- Duration: minimum stay is 2 nights
- Maximum number of participants is 4
Enjoy a fully catered holiday at this beautiful Thai villa in the tranquil countryside, among rice paddies and plantations, and near traditional Thai farming villages. It is up to you whether to relax and soak up the sun in peace, or to get out and about to mingle with the locals off the beaten track. During your holiday, we will prepare delicious Thai dishes for you and will be happy to involve you in the local ways of life.
The villa is located in the Northeast of Thailand, about 30 minutes from Udon Thani, which is easily accessible from Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai. This dramatic villa in the heartland of Thailand is your unique doorway to “Isan”, the kingdom’s untouched northeast.
The villa has two king-bed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a living and dining room, a fully-equipped European and professional Siamese kitchen, a typical ""sala"", a large wooden deck and private swimming pool. A wide variety of activities and visits can be arranged, according to the season. Just a sample are Thai cooking demonstrations, traditional Thai massage, World Heritage Site visits, temples, school and market visits, working in the rice paddies and boat trips on the Red Lotus Sea.
- Towels provided
- Bed linen provided
- Living room seats 6
- Satellite LCD TV
- DVD and stereo system
- Notebook with wireless internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Local assistance
- All meals
- Soft drinks
- Private infinity swimming pool at deck level
- Sun loungers
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Other expenses