- Learn the traditional way of mining tin on the beach
- Kayak through the mangrove forest
- Create natural tie-dye with the women’s group
- Have a homestay experience the local way
- Have a village tour organized by your local guide
- Learn to cook traditional Thai dishes and enjoy them afterwards
- Take a swim in the crystal clear waters of the island
- Duration: 3 days
- The minimum number of participants is 2
Learn about the daily life of the little village of Ta Pae Yoi on the island of Koh Phra Thong in the South of Thailand. The next few days you will experience day-to-day activities of the locals. Wake up early morning to join the villagers on their morning alms, get to know about the traditional way of mining tin on the beach or create natural tie-dye with the womens group. In the evening you can help your host family in preparing delicious Thai meals. Enjoy your meal while chatting with the local people.
As the village is located in a unique landscape that is host to lush mangrove forests, deserted beaches and a vast savannah that has great flora and fauna it is also a wonderful place to kayak with your local guide, go on a ride or take a swim. The village people will be more than willing to assist you.
After your final day you will definitely feel sad to leave this wonderful place with its lovely people.
- Round trip transfers
- Thai/English translator