- Learn to make Batik, natural soap and roof weaving of Nypa palm leaves
- Explore the mangrove by longtail boat
- Help net fishing followed by a BBQ on the beach at sunset
- Longtail boat trip to the deserted Kam islands for snorkeling and picnic
- Have a homestay experience the local way
- Learn to cook traditional Thai dishes and to make a typical Thai dessert
- Visit the school to participate in fun activities with the students
- Duration: 3 days
- The minimum number of participants is 2 with a maximum of 6
Ban Tale Nok is a pleasant village situated by a beautiful stretch of undeveloped beach with a way of life that remains mostly unchanged over the years. The village is relaxed and friendly, like one big family. When you walk through this small village, you will notice women sitting together outside their houses shelling cashew nuts, weaving palm roofs, or making fishing nets while children play.
For the next few days you will experience daily life in this village. Give the local villagers your helping hand by weaving roofs from Nypa palm leaves, learn how to make Batik or explore the mangrove by longtail boat. You can even help them with net fishing. You can enjoy your catch afterwards with a BBQ on the beach. In the evening you can help your family with cooking a traditional Thai meal and enjoying it afterwards while having a chat. Do not worry; one of our team members will help you to communicate with your family!
- Round trip transfers
- Thai/English translator