- Enjoy your time at this authentic and unique villa house in northern Thailand
- A spot in the middle of the countryside which is a quilt of rice fields and sugarcane plantations
- Off the beaten track in quiet surroundings
- Enjoy fresh Thai meals while relaxing at the pool
- Your stay directly has a positive impact on the local community
- Duration: minimum stay is 2 nights
- Minimum number of guests is 3 and maximum is 6
Enjoy a full board, private villa among the rice paddies of rural Thailand.
The villa is set among working rice paddies and plantations in the countryside of Thailand's northeastern Udon Thani province. The surrounding countryside is a quilt of rice fields, sugarcane plantations and listed wetlands, including the Pink Lotus Sea. Nearby is the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Ban Chiang. It is a unique and authentic private villa.
We will welcome and look after you and be happy to engage you in the local ways of life, away from the tourist crowds. Join in with the rice planting or harvesting, visit local wet markets and learn to cook Thai food, help out at a village school, give alms to the forest temple monks or take a boat trip on the local Lotus Sea. You can also explore by bicycle or samlor and get to know the very welcoming locals who rarely see visitors in this resolutely authentic part of the kingdom.
Fresh Thai meals are included daily and airport transfers are complimentary.
The villa has three air-conditioned bedrooms, each with a king sized bed, a large living and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, extensive wooden decking, large private swimming pool and acres of gardens and grounds are also at your sole disposal.
- Airport pickup
- Local assistance
- All meals
- Soft drinks
- Other expenses