- Live like a local in Ta-Ma-O in Lampang area
- Join Yada to her most favorite places in Lampang
- Stay at their cozy guesthouse
- Enjoy delicious Thai food
- Explore the surroundings by bicycle>
- Duration: 3days/2 nights
- Maximum number of guests 4
We will treat you as friends, bring you to our wonderful places, eat local dishes and do special common things!
Welcome to our home-away-from home! Our place is located in the quiet town of Ta-Ma-O in Lampang area. In this place you are not just a visitor, but a dweller. We will treat you as friends, guide you to our most wonderful places and let you taste local dishes! This special treat is only for those who want to get away from the crowd, slow down their journey and get a more local insight into Thai life.
As soon as you arrive, no check in yet! We will first go to Nakhon Lampang railway station. This is a historical area where you can find lots of old architecture and off course, foooods! You have a lot of choice from grilled chicken wings, sticky rice, sweet & sour fruit salad to coconut juice and more. I can show you our best food gems. After lunch it's time to check and settle down at our cozy place. After you have relaxed a bit and unpacked your stuff, you will dive into our local community and neighborhood. For this I offer you two options. Option 1 is making your own local dinner. We go to the market, but some fresh ingredients and start creating something delicious. Or you have the option to do some outdoor exercise. We will go out to mountain scenery suburb campus where you can deeply breath in fresh air and awaken your body with some swimming / jogging / walking. Then find some tasty family restaurant before going back home.
The next morning we go for a riding tour and for some lovely sticky rice with grilled pork (or another dish if you wish). On the way we will visit the 20 pagodas temple. Continuing our morning exercise via a riverside route to 2008 Unesco World Heritage site: some beautiful old buildings along the little old merchant streets of Lampang town. For lunch I highly recommend Kao Soi, a fully flavored curry noodle dish. In the afternoon you can relax. Take a Thai ice tea and a piece of pie from out neighbors, read a book in the hammock, that a massage from Auntie or go out for some exploration yourself. In the evening you will be picked-up by an old-fashioned carriage that brings you to downtown where you can pick a restaurant of your choice. Spent the night strolling slowly back home in the still atmosphere of Lampang.
Your final day should be special and memorable. Therefore we will buy some delicious local food at the market and drive up hill to have breakfast at fantastic Lampang viewpoint. Have a view on the lake in the middle of an evergreen valley. After we have finished our breakfast we will visit a ceramic museum and outlet for which Lampang is famous. Then it will be time to say goodbye and we hope to see you again some day.
In case you are with 3 or more people we will give you 900 - 1400 THB discount afterwards.
- The private lodge for 3 days 2 nights ( check in 14:00 / check out 11:00 )
- Full of household appliances / bicycles / wi-fi
- Transfer from/to transport station
- Foodstuffs, fruits, refreshments
- Complimentary cake & drink : 1 set for each person
- Herbal home spa product
- Light day-trip with me every day
- Get in / get out of Lampang
- Meals (various kind of food)
- Massage course
- Admission fee ( just for some place )
- Extra nights accommodation
Children between 0-7 years stay for free if using existing bedding. Check-in after 2 pm and check out before 11 am.
I Like Local only charges a service fee upfront when you make a booking, not the complete payment for your stay.
After you've booked I (Yada) will contact you regarding the payment options we have as we do charge a payment upfront. This will be done apart from I Like Local after you finished the reservation with them.
Our own cancellation policy
1. 50% refund up until 7 days prior to arrival.
2. If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
3. If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.