- Visit Mtende village which is still untouched by tourists
- Interact with the locals and experience the laid-back vibe
- Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by the villagers
- TSee unusual trees and visit an abandoned eco-resort
- Duration: 6 hours
- Maximum number of guests 6>
We will take you to a little village that is still untouched by tourism. The walk through the village will show you local life; discover little village shops, unusual trees, local women chatting in the shade and children playing underneath mango trees.
After a local lunch prepared by villagers, we continue to the beach where you can explore the grounds of an abandoned eco-resort with an eerie atmosphere. It will be an interesting visit since you will see tourism development in Zanzibar from a different side, certainly away from all tourists.