- Meet the local coffee farmer and see the complete coffee making process
- Have the chance to try it yourself
- Enjoy a delicious, freshly brewed cuppa
- Get a tour around the farm
- Duration: 2-3 hours
During this coffee tour, you learn everything about coffee processing in a very interactive way! We invite you to our farm where we will share all the insights about coffee and how to make your own coffee from the bean to the cup. We will involve you in all steps, from picking the beans, washing them to roasting. Have you ever roasted your own coffee before? This is your chance to do so! After roasting the beans, you will grind them and voila! You will have your own cup of coffee, all freshly brewed and prepared by yourself!
This experience will take about 2-3 hours, including a welcome, explanation, guided tour around the farm and the coffee processing. If you wish, we can also take you to the beautiful river and waterfall close to the farm, which will be complementary to the tour.
- 2-3 hour guided tour, including a welcome, explanation, tour around the farm and the coffee processing.
- Walk to a waterfall (when customer whishes)
- Transport to and from Arusha town