- Immerse in the local life of a small Tanzanian village
- Help them in their tree nursery, planting trees or playing with the children
- Learn to make honey
- Directly support the local community with your stay
- Duration: 2 days
- Maximum number of people is 6
Located 25km from Bukoba town it is my home village Ishozi. You will have the chance to join in our local village life. The villagers will show you how they grow their food, teach you how to cook our traditional meals and show you how to do our traditional dance.
We also have a beekeeping project for making our own honey. You will see the production process and even give a helping hand.
Our local soccer team that exists of school children will welcome you to play or coach or you have the chance to visit our secondary school and teach the children English or any other subject.
- Transport to and from Bukoba town
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals
- Local guide (if you wish)
- Local community fee