- Get a peek into the Swahili kitchen
- Learn to make different dishes like chapatti, pilau rice, and Swahili curry
- Cook in the traditional, local house of Aviwa or one of the other ladies
- Taste your self-prepared food!
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Maximum number of guests 6
This local experience will give you a peek into the Swahili cuisine. Aviwa or one of the other ladies will teach you how to cook some typical Swahili dishes, like chapatti, spiced rice (Pilau), and Swahili curry (vegetarian, chicken or seafood, fish). Enjoy your delicious self-prepared dish afterwards.
We will pick you up or arrange a meeting point, followed by the cooking class in the house of Aviwa or one of her friends.
- Cooking class