- Sleep in a cosy tree house and feel the gentle sway as the evening turns into night
- Catch the morning rays of the rising sun
- Enjoy the view from your tree house hideout with your morning tea or coffee
- This tree house can accommodate up to 4 people
This is easily the cosiest tree house. Built for a maximum of 4 people this is a true Ewok's hideout in the leaves. A circular landing at the bottom gives you the chance to sit and enjoy a moment of quiet and catch the morning rays of the rising sun. Sit inside its cozy netting and feel its gentle sway as the evening turns into night and hear the sound of cicadas rising into a deep chorus.
Each tree house at Saraii has a little survival box from binoculars, a cool box and first aid kit with free wifi thrown in for those who remain desperate for connectivity even on holiday.
Look out of your tree house hideout with your morning tea or coffee, seated on the cushions liberally spread out on the floor of your tree house.
Price (based on two people) includes:
- Other meals
Extra mattress will cost 15 USD
Breakfast 7 USD
Lunch 10 USD
Dinner 12 USD
- Age – 00 to 05 free of charge on the basis booked
- Age – 06 to 12 Accommodations free of charge sharing parent’s rooms without extra bed maximum of 01 child & 50% discount on meal rates.