- Experience sleeping in a mud chalet surrounded by garden patches of organic fruits and vegetables
- Chill at the outdoor terrace listening to nature's sounds
- Have the possibility to join locals in their day-to-day activities like fishing with a local fisherman
- Can accommodate up to 4 or 5 people
This chalet is nestled in a corner surrounded by garden patches of organic fruits and vegetables and facing the rising sun. Private and spacious with a fan for additional cooling this chalet is best loved for it's larger than king-size bed and quaint old furniture, the soft netting and the candles that add ambience to a romantic evening for two or a group gathering of more.
The mud chalets are unique in how they are built, using the age old practice of clay and mud walls which literally breathe. The walls absorb the cold and moisture at night, which help to keep the interior cool during the heat of the day.
Each chalet also comes with a fan in case the natural cooling isn't enough, a larger than king-size bed, mosquito netting, a cool box and a set of binoculars as well as its own collection of unique furniture and spaces.
It is possible to get three extra mattresses for additional charge. Just send me an email after your booking so that we can arrange that separately.
Price (based on two people) includes:
- Other meals
Extra mattress will cost 15 USD
Breakfast 7 USD
Lunch 10 USD
Dinner 12 USD
- Age – 00 to 05 free of charge on the basis booked
- Age – 06 to 12 Accommodations free of charge sharing parent’s rooms without extra bed maximum of 01 child & 50% discount on meal rates.