- Sleep in a giant two-storey tree-house high up in the trees
- Get pampered and enjoy the delicious food of our local chef
- Experience Sri Lankan life in a different way
- Even possible with kids as it can accommodate up to 6 people
- Your stay has a positive impact on the local people in the area
The tree house is the largest tree house with 2 floors. Once you clamber up the ladder you will discover why it's also a guest favorite. Built on a sturdy old Palu tree it is 25 feet high and lives up to its name by giving you an immense feeling of safety high up in the leaves.
Perfect if you have a family with kids, it is a favorite with every child and the child in every adult as well! Loved most for its view of the surroundings and the unbeatable sway of the tree every time the winds blow the Nest is also great for groups who want to bunk down together. Clamber up the ladder to find out just how safe you will feel in this perfect shelter in the trees.
Price (based on two people) includes:
- Other meals
Extra mattress will cost 15 USD
Breakfast 7 USD
Lunch 10 USD
Dinner 12 USD
- Age – 00 to 05 free of charge on the basis booked
- Age – 06 to 12 Accommodations free of charge sharing parent’s rooms without extra bed maximum of 01 child & 50% discount on meal rates.