- Sleep in a traditional mud-house built using age old practice
- Chill at the cushioned outer porch with a good book
- Enjoy lovely and tasty Sri Lankan food
- Join locals in the neighborhood with their day-to-day activities
- Can accommodate up to 4 or 5 people
The chalet is tucked away in the corner of the man-made forest at which we inspired its name. Large and spacious with a bigger than king-size bed it is perfect in case you want to stay grounded and if you want a little more privacy. The cushioned outer porch allows you to put your heels up and just enjoy the surroundings or catch up on some reading.
The mud chalets are unique in how they are built, using the age old practice of clay and mud walls which literally breathe. The walls absorb the cold and moisture at night, which help to keep the interior cool during the heat of the day.
Each chalet also comes with a fan in case the natural cooling isn't enough, a larger than king-size bed, mosquito netting, a cool box and a set of binoculars as well as its own collection of unique furniture and spaces.
It is possible to get three extra mattresses for additional charge. Just send me an email after your booking so that we can arrange that separately.
Price (based on two people) includes:
- Other meals
Extra mattress will cost 15 USD
Breakfast 7 USD
Lunch 10 USD
Dinner 12 USD
- Age – 00 to 05 free of charge on the basis booked
- Age – 06 to 12 Accommodations free of charge sharing parent’s rooms without extra bed maximum of 01 child & 50% discount on meal rates.