- Learn family-old recipes from Kumari
- Know more about the different ingredients used in Sri Lankan cuisine
- Taste one of her specialties
- Get a peek into a Sri Lankan home
- Enjoy your self-prepared meal at the end
- Duration: 3 hours
Hi, I am Kumari and I have a passion for food. My house is located very close to Kandy. I would love to teach you all ins and outs of our Sri Lankan cuisine. Some recipes are handed over from generation to generation by my family.
During the 3-hour class I will show you all different spices and ingredients we use and of course you have the chance to try it out yourself as well. In total we will prepare around. 5 dishes like Kottu roti, Polos (green jackfruit curry), hoppers and more.
You will hopefully leave with a full belly and a great memory!
Starting time of this cooking class is flexible.
Meeting point: We can meet you at Queens hotel Lobby in Kandy. My house is located 5kms from Kandy City. It's called Lewella