- Rest, relax and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere in this special place
- Go hiking in the surroundings or visit Sinharaja which is a World Heritage Site
- Enjoy freshly prepared Sri Lankan cuisine with homegrown ingredients
- Duration: minimum 2 nights
- We offer one double room
Come and relax at our 100-year-old ancestral house that is located on 10 acres of land and belongs to our farm. On our farm we produce organic green tea, traditional variety of rice, spices, fruits and vegetables.
You can spend days here without frills and fanfare - in a simple, but comfortable way of living that is close to nature. You can rest, relax and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. It is a wonderful place if you want to revive your mind, body and soul.
In the surroundings you can do bird watching, hiking and countryside walking. You can also do a climb to the Gatabaruwa Temple, visit waterfalls or do a guided trip to Sinharaja, which is an UNESCO World Heritage Site and consists of hilly virgin rainforest.
In the evenings you can relax and listen to the sounds of the night. You can enjoy our freshly prepared Sri Lankan cuisine cooked with homegrown or locally sourced food.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited tea, coffee fruit juices and king coconuts
These rates include all your meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as unlimited tea, coffee fruit juices and king coconuts