- Join a local Rwanda bakery and learn to make local delicacies
- Mix ingredients, shape bread muffins and cookies
- You even have the chance to help them sell at the local market
- True participation in local village life
- You directly support the women cooperative with your help
- Duration: from 1 night>
You have the chance in joining a local Rwanda bakery and bake the most delicious bread! You will start in the morning to join the women‘s cooperative and engage in mixing the ingredients, shape bread, muffins and cookies, bake and interact with the local women.
The products we produce are without artificial additives and use the most local ingredients possible. If you like to, you can also accompany the women and take part in selling the products in nearby local villages and markets.
Besides this you also have the opportunity to learn Rwandese cooking or visiting our nursery school. These activities are also free of charge.
You will sleep in our community run small guesthouse overlooking Lake Kivu. The rooms are equipped with a bed and a mosquito net, and a small bathroom with hot water. Food can be arranged against a small payment.
- Participation in bakery