- Make art alongside some true Rwandan artists
- Hear their stories about how art has changed their life
- Share a traditional rwandan lunch
- Take home some amazing memories/strong>
- Duration: 1 day
We are Zulu, Kenny, and Pacifique and are in love with art. We will share with you our passion for art and create art together during this full-day art experience.
We will start this art experience with a drive towards Kinigi at the foot of Volcanoes National Park to visit our art gallery. Most of the art here is created by us. We will share our story with you how we started and how it benefits us and helps in environmental conservation by creating arts for animals and plants which could not speak for themselves.
Around lunchtime, we will drive back for some traditional Rwandan food (at your own cost). After we have filled our bellies we will paint our own art piece which you can take home as a souvenir.More information
- Art class
- Transportation to the art gallery
Not Inclusive of