- A fantastic hike through the jungle of Pancol, Palawan
- Learn about the indigenous community that lives here
- Spend 2 nights in the community homestay
- Visit remote islands and swim in the crystal clear blue sea
- Duration: 3 days/2nights
- Minimum number of people is 6
These 3 days are a good combination of nature and learning about the local Tagbanua community in northern Palawan.
You will meet this indigenous Tagbanua community and have the opportunity to spend 2 nights in their community homestay. Immerse in their local life and learn about their habits and culture.
During a 3-hour trekking you will have the opportunity to learn more about the more than 100-year old forest of Pancol that is so important to this community. You can see endemic species of hardwood trees and animals inside the forest. The hike requires some physical fitness and is only for the adventurous and not for the fainthearted!
There are also some wonderful islands that you can visit in the neighborhood where you can swim in the crystal clear blue sea.
For this experience we require a minimum of 6 people. So if we can’t get the group full we will let you know as soon as possible. Be aware that for Palawan we recommend taking Malaria pills.
- Private shuttle van transport from Puerto - Princesa to Taytay and back
- 2 night homestay accommodation
- Hiking with meals
- Island hopping transfers
- Community Guides
- Travel insurance