- Visit Black Nazarene, the dark-skinned statue of Christ, and learn about local beliefs
- Visit the largest church in Manila - The Golden Mosque
- Pay tribute to the monument of Arsenio Lacson
- Taste different local food
- Duration: 2 – 3 hours
- Maximum number of people is 6
Do you consider yourself as a foodie? If you enjoy eating well-prepared food, the market area of Old Manila is the right place for you to try a myriad of mouth-watering food with a taste of real Filipino culture! In this tour, you have the chance of trying various street foods, ranging from suman to sapin-spain, from seasonal fruits to Halo-Halo!
In Old Manila, you can observe the ordinary life of Filipinos in the small Muslim area – the Golden Mosque. We will also let you feel the vibrant atmosphere of the streets in this city.
Apart from food, you will find a huge scope of products here, such as medicinal herbs, candles, flowers and clothing, etc.
In this tour, photo taking is allowed but it is better to tell your tour leader for the sake of watching out on your personal belongings. Also, you can obtain advise from us if you are in fear of food allergies.
The profit of the walk is used to help the poor living in the slum areas.
- Food tasting