- Experience the breathtaking beauty of Batad Valley
- Trek to the Batad saddle point
- Enjoy the view of rice fields and lush green valley
- Live in a traditional Ifugao house - so called "no nail house"
- Dress up like a local
- Meet locals and know more about their lives in the village
- Spend the evening with a cultural show around a bonfire
- Enjoy delicious local food
- Duration: 2 days & 1 night
The lives of people in Batad is driven by the desire to have abundance of resources, in the form of crops and healthy harvesting farms, and a healthy physical and mental condition. The people believe in the power of nature in the form of water and well placed environment with favorable weather.
The explicit beauty of the Batad Valley and its rice fields cannot be explained in words or pictures. The experience will consume you as the world around you turns green. The fresh air, the beautiful people and deliciousness of even the simplest food will amaze you.
I will take you to the best spots in Batad. On the first day we will trek to Batad Saddle point, which is the highest point of Batad and enjoy the view from up there. On our way back to the valley, we will again enjoy beautiful scenery all around us. For the night we will stay in a local homestay in the village.
At the homestay in a traditional Ifugao house or the so called "no nail house" we will meet the locals of the village. You can learn about their life, culture and traditions. They are very warm and welcoming people and always love to interact with visitors. You can choose to dress like them and feel like a local.
We will enjoy the evening around a bonfire and see some cultural performances.
The next day we will tour around Batad. We will see the highest viewpoint in Batad and them move on to Tappia Falls. We will also visit some villages on the way. This will be a trip of a lifetime.
This tour will start In Banaue.
- Local English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned