- Discover the crystal clear waters of Palaui Island in the northern Philippines
- Meet the rich diversity of fish that lives in these waters
- Swim, relax and soak up some sun
- Get a peek into the daily life of the local island people
- Duration: 1 day
- Maximum number of participants is 6
If the wonders of life under the sea capture your imagination, experience a one-day snorkel adventure in Palaui in the northern Philippines. Palaui is home to one of the most beautiful beaches according to CNN. You will see hundreds of different colorful species of fish, starfish and corals. An islander who knows the underwater world in Palaui the best will reveal the most magnificent spots to you.
Seventy percent of the island is covered with tropical forest and home to a wide range of flora and fauna. You can reach the island by taking a flight to Tuguegarao from where you can take a 3-hour ride to St. Ana and San Vincente port.
You can combine this activity with a homestay on the island or one of the other activities we offer.
This activity is part of a community-based sustainable tourism project in Palaui Island and by participating in it you will economically motivate local people to take care of the pristine ecosystems of the island. The local people are trained in being a (snorkeling or hiking) guide or use their other skills to offer to travelers.
- Snorkeling guide
- Snack and lunch
- Snorkeling gear
- Hike to the old lighthouse
- Day pass for the island