- Help on an organic orchard farm on the island of Negros
- Help plucking guavas, harvesting bananas, or prepare for planting and weeding
- Learn about our natural farming techniques
- Relax in the middle of nature
- Duration: minimum 2 nights
Our organic farm is near Bago City in Negros Occidental, Philippines. It used to be an abandoned piece of land which soil was unproductive. In 2008 we started converting it into an orchard planted with different kinds of fruit trees, vegetables, herbs, ornamental plants and livestock. Our goal was to bring this piece of land alive again. We now use microorganisms to restore it to its natural state of fertility. This means we can grow and nurture healthy, organic food, restore balance to the land and increase biodiversity. We aim to build a group of small farms that collaborate in producing healthy food, care for the environment and create a happy community.
We warmly welcome you to help us on our farm, share knowledge, relax in the middle of nature and learn about our culture and local farming. We will offer you a place to sleep and healthy homegrown food.
We hope to see you!