- Be privileged to experience the unique rituals held in February and March
- Meet the honest, gentle and polite Ivatans
- Sleep at a local’s home
- Hike the stunning hills of the island with one of the local people
- Duration: 6 days
- Only available in February and March every year
- Maximum number of participants is 6
From rolling hills, stunning cliffs and deep canyons, our islands of Batanes are completely distinct from the rest of the Philippines. We have developed our own culture and habits. One of these things is our strong connection to the divine which we celebrate every year during our Diura fishing ritual and Chavayan ritual. You can be one of the privileged people who can join us in celebrating one of thess special events!
During the 6 days that you will stay with us you can experience our culture in the best way possible. You will sleep in our homes, sail to the different islands, taste our wine and trek through the beautiful nature.
Skyjet is flying directly from Manila to Basco, Batanes, a couple of times a week and Philippine airlines is going to offer flights this spring.
- Land transfers
- Boat fare
- Hiking tours
- Local guide
- Ritual fee
- Fishing ritual
- Conservation fee