- This art experience will help protect marine life
- Learn about local marine life and how your help protects them
- Design large scale murals inspired by life in the Ocean
- Work on the art together with local people from the community
- Share stories while leaving your positive mark!
- Duration: 2days
During this art experience, we will together design and paint marine mural. We will get inspiration from marine life in all its weird and wonderful forms and our interconnectivity and symbiotic relationships. You can choose your favorite marine creature/habitat or symbiotic relationship and conservation message to paint.
Not only will you have a day of fun and tab into your creativity, but you also will leave a positive footprint as you are funding marine life conservation and make this part of the port Baton neighborhood a very pleasant one with all the colorful paintings.
We will have a short tea/coffee break after which we will get started! You will create a design based on a selection of different locations. Then start painting! Sketch out your design (with help if needed!) paint up your passion! Continue until your masterpiece is complete, which will take 1-3 days depending on your design.More information
- Art resources and materials
- Coffee, water, snacks
- Filipino Lunch
- Photographs and time-lapse film of the process and finished mural
- Discounted accommodation offer at The Overlook camping and glamping eco-resort
Not Inclusive of
- Travel to and from Port Baton