- Hear personal stories from Rekha and her family during this virtual experience
- Learn about traditional local Nepali food
- Share your food traditions and learn about theirs
- Share stories and exchange ideas
- Duration: 1 hours
- VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
Namaste, my name is Rekha and I come from beautiful Nepal.
I live with my husband DB and my three kids in Pokhara. Besides my 3 kids, we take care of 16 orphan girls. Normally, I provide an on-site home cooking class, but due the current time, this is not possible at the moment.
During this 1-hour virtual tour via Zoom or Skype we would love to share a meal with you and teach our culinary traditions and in turn, would love to hear more about your story and special culinary traditions as well!
Nepal has a distinguished cuisine that is full of flavor. A lot of people fall in love with Nepali food. Dal Bhat, very healthy rice and lentil soup, is one of the most popular dishes and always on our menu.
We would love to meet you soon online and share our stories!More information
- 1-hour private virtual tour with Rekha
- New insights and an amazing human connection