- Experience the thrill of the most adventurous trek in the world up to 5364m!
- Meet local Sherpa people with their friendly smile and pass through the famous Tenbouche monastry
- Experience different type of landscapes from icy rivers to rhododendron forests
- Duration: 16 days
- The minimum number of participants is 2 with a maximum of 6
Are you dreaming of conquering Mount Everest (8848m), but think it is too challenging? Well, let me take you very close, to Everest Base Camp (5364m)! It is the foot of the world’s highest mountain. This trek offers not only the thrill and experience of the most adventurous trek in the world but also the chance to meet our local Sherpa people and experience their lives.
On the journey you will pass through the famous Tenbouche monastery amongst others, and have the opportunity to experience the peaceful and harmonious atmosphere of the monks who live there.
Climbing higher, the dramatic landscape changes. From Lobuche, you will walk amongst frozen rivers in an icy wilderness; the surroundings are just astonishing.
Although this is one of the most beautiful treks, it is also somewhat challenging and some physical fitness will be required. Difficulty is moderate.
You will stay in gueshouses along the trek, based on twin sharing or dormitory style.
- Airport pick-up & drop-off by private tourist vehicle
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu. Breakfast included. (4 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Local guide
- Porters (one porter for every two guests)
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by (which need to be returned after the trek)
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu
- Airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport
- Food, accommodation, insurance for the staff
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with multiple entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, tourist visa with multiple entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos)
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected)