- This trek is listed as one of the top-twenty trekking trails all over the world
- It is well known for its frequent changing sceneries
- Reach the Thorong La pass at an altitude of 5416m
- Walk through the Kaligandaki valleyand beautiful rhododendron forests
- Watch the sunrise from Poon Hill which is spectacular
- Duration: 11 days
- Maximum number of participants is 6
Annapurna is Nepal’s most popular trekking destination and attracts over 60,000 people every year. Its altitude ranges from 1000m on the valley floor to 8091m at the summit of Mount Annapurna. The area is famous for pristine, dramatic views of mountains, foothills, lakes and waterfalls. I will take you on a trek through this massive area where we may encounter animals like snow leopards and blue sheep. Birds of prey such as raptors can be seen riding thermals for hours on end. In the spring there is the chance to see multicolored blooms of rhododendrons and orchids.
You will stay at comfortable teahouses, which are well facilitated.
Best season is October, November, December, February, March, April.
- Pokhara airport pick-up & drop-off (Kathmandu is possible as well)
- Two night accommodation in Pokhara if necessary
- One day countryside hike with all meals and transport before the trek to adjust for the trekking (if there is sufficient time)
- Meals, tea/coffee, energy bar
- Local guide
- Porters (one porter for every two guests)
- Permits for trekking
- Walking poles if necessary Sleeping Bag if necessary
- Cold drinks
- Travel insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with multiple entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, tourist visa with multiple entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos)
- Flight tickets