- The closest place to get to the massive snow-capped mountains and beautiful glaciers
- Meet the friendly local people
- You will see the greatest diversity with the least effort during this trek
- Duration: 1 week
- Maximum group size is 6 people
On our trek we start in the lower Langtang Valley, trekking through its forests and among the local villages and farmlands, many of who are of Tibetan origin. During part of the trek we will be walking through forest, and though wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, there are chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds. Examples are monkeys, musk deer, Danphe, national bird of Nepal, red pandas and many more. We pass through oak and rhododendron forests and even cross glacial moraine on our way to one of the villages in Langtang.
The Langtang trek offers the greatest diversity with the least effort of any trek I know in Nepal. It is one of my most favorite treks.
We will stay overnight at a local teahouse with an attached bathroom and a hot shower.
- Airport pickup
- Kathmandu Hotel
- Pokhara hotel
- Tims and permits
- English speaking guide
- Porter (per 2 guests one porter )
- Food and accommodation during the trekking
- All transportation by tourist bus or local bus according to the condition
- Personal expenses