- Meet friendly Sherpa people along the way and pass Khumjung village, a popular settlement of Sherpa people
- Have one of the best views of the world’s highest peaks such as Mt. Everest (8848m) and Lhotse (8501m)
- Visit Tengboche Monastery which is over thousand years old
- The trek is possible all year round
- Duration: 6 days
- Maximum group size is 6 people
Everest Panorama trek is the shortest trek in the Everest region that starts and ends with a half an hour spectacular flight to and from Lukla, the gateway to different Everest treks. Mt. Annapurna rises to 8091m and is the tenth highest mountain in the world. I will take you through rhododendron forests and amazing ranges of flora and fauna in between. Needless to say that throughout this trekking journey we get to enjoy the sheer magnificence of the Himalayas, including two mountains that are above eight thousand meters (Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m)), the warm and friendly Sherpa people and the brilliance of nature. Just imagine being in the company of some of the highest mountains on earth and the magnificence of the sunrise over the snow-capped Himalayas. Extraordinary!
The trek is designed for people who have limited time or who do not want to tackle climbs at high altitude, but want to experience the joys of trekking in the Everest region and see Everest from a distance.
You will stay overnight at a local teahouse with an attached bathroom and a hot shower.
- Airport pickup
- Kathmandu Hotel
- Pokhara hotel
- Tims and permits
- English speaking guide
- Porter (per 2 guests one porter )
- Food and accommodation during the trekking
- All transportation by tourist bus or local bus according to the condition
- Personal expenses
- Return flight Kathmandu-Lukla