- Experience the Nepali family life of Babu, Belku and their son and daughter
- Taste the delicious Dal Bhat, Belku’s specialty
- Enjoy the beautiful countryside vibe, just 10 km outside Kathmandu
- Let Babu take you on a tour of your choice
- Make new friends for life
- Duration: 1 night >
- 5 double rooms available
We warmly welcome you to our friendly homestay in the beautiful and peaceful countryside of Langol, just 10km outside Kathmandu.
The rooms we provide in our homestay have all modern facilities like a western bathroom, comfortable bed, and free Wi-Fi. We offer you have the chance to experience Nepali family life.
We grow our own food organically, and if we don’t produce it ourselves we buy it in our village and cook it fresh for you every meal. My specialty is the traditional Newari dish of Dhall Bhat. Some even say it is the best they have had in Nepal.
We will try to make you as home as possible and welcome you with open arms.
How to get here
You can reach us by bus (45 minutes) from Kathmandu central bus station (Purano Bus Park) and get bus number 21 to Langol (Bus Name: Kirtipur Yatayat) and costs approximately 20 rupees (20 cents)
If you would like to take a private taxi ask them to take you to Kirtipur - Langol (2km from Kirtipur). This will cost you approximately: $10 from Central Kathmandu and $20 from Kathmandu Airport.
- Home Cooked Organic Dinner
- Mineral water
- Laundry Service
- Lunch Available at Extra Charge
- Hot water bottle in Winter