HIGHLIGHTS HOMESTAY KATHMANDU
- Be part of our Nepalese family for a few days
- Enjoy the delicious homemade food of mama Suntali
- Learn to make the best momo’s you’ve ever tried
- Get all insider tips about what to visit in Kathmandu
- You will have an experience of a lifetime
- Duration: from 1 night >
Welcome to our homestay in the northern part of Kathmandu. We consider it an honor to have you in our home, and taking care of you is our privilege.
It will be your home away from home for a few days. You will be part of our family and we will be putting all efforts in making your trip blissful, and a lifetime memory.
You can try our homemade food three-times a day like Dal Bhat, fresh momo’s, herbal teas and many more. We are happy to teach you how to make momo’s yourself.
A homestay experience wouldn’t be a homestay experience if we wouldn’t give you all insiders tips for exploring Kathmandu. From the best markets to visit, to the best local places to eat.
We hope to welcome you soon!
- Home cooked food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Masala Tea/ Herbal Tea)
- MoMo: (one of favorite Nepali cuisine) Cooking Course
- 24 Hour WiFi
- Hot Shower
- Nepali Sim Card
- One Time Yoga Retreat for a guest staying for more than 10 days