- Immerse yourself in Nepali flavors during Rekha's cooking class in Pokhara
- Learn how to make different Nepali recipes, like momo and dal bhat
- Enjoy your own dish and receive the secret Nepali recipes to take home
- Class is taught in her own kitchen
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Maximum number of participants is 6
Nepal has a distinguished cuisine that is full of flavor. A lot of people fall in love with the Nepali food, and in this cooking class at my home in Pokhara I will teach you how to make it. Dal Bhat, a very healthy rice and lentil soup, is one of the most popular dishes. 75% of the people eat this twice a day. So this is a dish you can’t miss and I will show you its secrets. Besides the Dal Bhat we are going to make Puri, Pakauda & Aaludum, Nepali Momo & soup (Meat Momo or Vegetarian Momo). All dishes are very common in Nepal. Afterwards you can enjoy your own made Nepali dish!
Starting time: we prefer to start at around 12pm, but we are flexible so if this doesn't fit your schedule we can discuss it.
How to get to us: best is to take a taxi to our place. We will send you a map that you can show to the driver or we can talk to the driver to explain the location.