- Home cooking that benefits our orphans
- Taste some truly authentic Nepali food
- Take home our family-old recipes
- Eat the food in a traditional Nepali way
- Duration: 3 hours
This is a unique cooking class that supports the orphan children of our Children's home. You will have a choice of making our traditional Dal (Lentil Soup) non fried and fried one, mixed vegetables, rice and chutney (Pickle) and making momo's (dumplings). You will learn how to make different folding's, which is very interesting. You can also meet the children from the Children's home, they at least would love to meet you. Experiencing our typical Nepali style and spread love and light through the local food that we make.
Duration: From 11am to 2pm or 3pm to 6pm
- Cooking class
- Taxi pick-up and drop-off li>
Minimum number of persons need to be 2 unless you are willing to cover the price for two.