HIGHLIGHTS MOROCCO DESERT EXPERIENCE
- Be blown away by the majestic dunes, and the brightness of the stars of the Sahara desert
- Sleep under the stars while exchanging stories
- Learn about the life of a nomad
- Enjoy traditional Moroccan meals under the stars
- Duration: From 2 days/1 night>
I’ve been trekking in the Sahara Desert since 2011 and it still surprises me every time I am there. Every year I see people open up as the trekking goes along and everyone leaves as a slightly different person.
We'll be singing at night, telling stories under the full moon, walking in the dunes and connecting with other interesting people from around the world. Look up at the millions of stars stretching into infinity.
We will use camels to go from one place to another and we will sleep in traditional Berber nomad tents. I will cook you some traditional Moroccan meals and we will make music at night.
People often worry that they’re too old/young/inexperienced (you are not). You’ll be blown away by the majestic dunes, the brightness of the stars in the desert and the magic of the Sahara.
We will start in from Dades Valley (Tamlalte) to the Merzouga desert. The camel trip to the desert from the village takes about 2-3 hours.
You can choose from 1 -4 nights in the desert.
- Local English speaking guide
- Desert trekking
- Accommodation in a berber tent
- All meals
- Transportation to and from Gorges Dades (I can arrange this for you)