HIGHLIGHTS FEZ COOKING
- Visit one of the oldest wine regions in Morocco
- Meet passionate local winemakers that can tell you all about their wines
- Taste some delicious wines and enjoy a homemade lunch
- Duration: 1 day
Did you know that Morocco produces some good quality wines? Well, I will show you the Meknes region, one of Morocco’s oldest wine producing areas, during this wine tasting trip near Fez.
Travel into this scenic region between the Rif and Middle Atlas Mountains, and admire the green vineyards. We will visit one or two wineries where you can sample various wines. The wine makers will teach you about the flavors and aromas and share their passion. After the tasting we will finish with a traditional Moroccan lunch and of course you will have the chance some of your favorite bottles!
- Private 6-hour winery and wine tasting tour
- Private air-conditioned transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Fez included
- Private guide