- Take a beautiful ride from Marrakech to the Imlil Valley
- Visit an Argan oil cooperative to see how it is made
- Learn more about traditional Berber village life
- Join a delicious lunch with a Berber family
- Hike through the beautiful environment with mountain views
- Enjoy a camel ride near the Molay Ibrahim River
- Duration: 1 full day
Hi, I am Mustapha and this makes a great Marrakech day trip. I will take you to the Imlil Valley.
My driver will pick you up at 9 am in Marrakech. We will stop at various places along the way such like Tahnout, Azrou and we will visit a women cooperative that produces Argan oil.
After the break we will continue via panoramic zig zagging roads of the Atlas Mountains. If it is a Saturday you also have the chance to visit a traditional Berber souk and market in Asni town. We will further continue our journey to Imlil Valley and have a tea or coffee along the way.
As soon as we have arrived in my village we will explore the village, the waterfalls and the amazing views of the highest mountains in the Imlil Valley. You will learn everything about Berber life in this place. After the tour we will enjoy a delicious traditional Berber lunch with a Berber family. After lunch we will continue to another Berber village called Ait Souka.
We will close the day with a camel ride near the Molay Ibrahim River. Between 6 and 7 pm you will be back in Marrakech.
Starting time: 9 am
Meeting point: your hotel in Marrakech
- Traditional Berber lunch (couscous, tajine, bread...)
- Mineral water
- Camel ride
- Transportation from and to Marrakech
- Local guide